Thursday, July 9, 2009

Emma Watson leaving Hollywood for her study.

Harry Potter star Emma Watson has brushed off reports she plans to give up acting to attend university, insisting she's capable of balancing a Hollywood career with college classes.

Watson insists the start of her higher education in no way signals the end of her acting career. She explains, "There's been a lot of confusion in the media that university is mutually exclusive, that I can't act as well as study at the same time, and I seem to have managed it okay up to this point, so that's what I hope to continue to do.


Watson, 19, is hoping she'll be able to enjoy the last of her teens away from the glare of the media spotlight: "I think I'm just looking forward to being a teenager for a bit, meeting people my own age and just kind of being normal for a bit."


1 comment:

Analysis

LC

Link Collider